Motor Trade

Drive up your cover, rather than your premium

Whether you run a mechanics, valet service, garage, MOT station or something else, you will need specialist insurance which is designed for the unique needs of the motor trade industry. If your business stores, drives or works on customer or in-house vehicles, this policy will likely suit you.


Every motor trade service carries unique risk, our job at Evalee insurance Brokers is to ensure that your policy properly caters for your individual risk profile.


Evalee Insurance Brokers will work with your business to determine the specific risks that affect it, in order to arrange a policy which covers you for what you need whilst avoiding any unnecessary features.

Get A Quote
Mechanic working on car to promote motor trade insurance by Evalee Insurance Brokers

Policy benefits

Buildings and Contents

Tools and Equipment


Road Risks

Material Damage

Named drivers

Loss of Licence

Business Interruption

At Evalee Insurance Brokers, we will talk you through your cover options and work with you to determine which you do and don’t need.


One of the key cover features unique to the motor trade business is road risks cover, which protects the vehicles that you store at your home address against theft, fire, vandalism and accidental damage.


If you’re debating whether you need ‘any driver’ cover vs. ‘named driver’ cover, we will talk you through which would work out best for you based on your requirements and affordability.  If only one employee will be operating a vehicle, taking out ‘any driver’ cover for all your vehicles could work out a lot more expensive and would prove an unnecessary expense.

Get in touch

    We aim to respond to all enquiries within two working days.

    Please do not submit any sensitive data.

    Suggested Products